2. I now like the reflection that stares back at me in the mirror and can say I love her.
8. I LOVE Shoes!!! Stilleto Queen. I like them high, strappy and super sexy – however I have not had the opportunity to Get In but that is another conversation. (FULL TEETH SMILE) Shoes make me feel good. I have been through a multitude of sizes over the last 10 years. Again, my 20s – ugh! Ladies, check out my blog on that. I am sure that you will all feel me on that subject.
15. I am a bit of an attention whore but DON’T JUDGE ME! Lol. It is not as bad as it use to be but it is what it is and I recognize this thing about me.
16. Flaws can be Fab – there will be a blog about this one day but right now it is still in the womb.
17. I am more in tune with my strengths and weaknesses than ever before.
18. I haven’t always loved me but growth is an amazing process.
19. I can appreciate finding love and losing love and I look forward to finding love again.
24. I am entitled to feel how I feel. (as in period)
25. I am addicted to Facebook but having a hard time getting a handle on Twitter.
26. I often wonder if I will ever grow out of being boy/man crazy. I love men!!! Especially black men. I do not want to discriminate but I love brothas… mmmmmm!
27. I am still trying to let go of regret – this is a work in progress.
28. I love Charms blow pop. I believe that I have an oral fixation. It is mainly when I am drinking. I always have them in my purse.
29. When I love I love hard and don’t like my love to be mishandled but I am more open to it than some.
30. George Bernard Shaw said it best “Life isn’t finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself". I have never had a problem with turning 30 and in fact I embrace it. I believe that it will be a better than my 20s and I am going to be a better woman.