Monday, May 18, 2009

Considering Piece of Mind

well, you think you just want a piece or is that you want some peace. I am praying for peace of mind. its funny how one day you feel as if you have it together and things are going well then there is a wrench thrown and you just dont understand what happened. there is that moment where you are not sure if you should just be still or go ahead and see how you can fix whatever it is that broken or just out of wack. I immediate response is step back and see the situation at all angles. there is not always a wrong or right but there are many facets. I guess what I am trying to say is that if you make a promise not to run and deal with whatever comes your way - you should do that. Dont be afraid and allow yourself to be transparent. Its only right. I seek understanding and pray that I get it. Be strong and steadfast. Dont be afraid of a litle work.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected