Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Day 2: Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot.

GET YOUR HEART AND MIND ALIGN SO YOU CAN BE WHOLE

When my daddy dies it seemed as if my entire life rapidly fell apart.  I lost my job and my car.  I was all over the place emotionally and I cannot even share what my mental was like.  It was  crash and burn time period. I didn't know how I was going to make it or where my next anything was coming from while trying to cypher out what me new normal was to be with my daddy gone.  It was all too much so many days.  I recall the pain and heartache and the get yourself together and find a job.  After a couple of months, my mom finally said it.  pack your stuff and come home (back to LA) once your lease it up. She said that Atlanta will be there and you can always go back but you gotta get your head and your heart align so that you can be whole.  This is no way to go through life. 
And I did.
It turned out to be a wonderful decision that truly allowed me to heal (to an extent) and deal with all of the things that I was feeling in a productive manner.  I was able to take my time and be surrounded with people that loved on me in a way that I would not have experienced if I had stayed in Atlanta.  It wasn't my time and sometimes you have to give in to reach your potential.  I am grateful for that time and all of the relationships that were cultured during that time.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected