Thursday, June 19, 2014

Random Relationship Rant: I won't continue to be your sometimes...

I won’t continue to be you’re sometimes.  It’s not fair to me and I am choosing to be better to me.
Sometimes I call and sometimes you answer.  Sometimes I text and sometimes you reply.  Sometimes I leave a message and sometimes you call back.  Sometimes I hear the words flow effortlessly from your lips however time and time again your actions scream over.  Sometimes I just want to be near you and just want us to be.  Sometimes I ask and ask and it’s always another time.  Sometimes you need your dick wet and sometimes you feel that I am the cure. The other times who knows?  Sometimes I feel like I am begging for your attention and it’s met with an excuse.  After all we all make time for the things that we want to make time for.  Sometimes I wonder if you really but yeah that is just a sometimes.  Sometimes you say you are doing all this chasing yet I am the one that is you’re sometimes.  Sometimes you feel like me.  In those times we are the most beautiful.  You tend to say endless amounts of sweet nothing leaving me hanging up in each and every word. Sometimes I can feel myself smiling nonstop replaying our moments in full color.  Beautiful moments.  Sometimes in those moments I believe that I am not just…
Sometimes you are in ‘emotions and/or thoughts reflecting upon what use to be.  I m guilty of playing along and continuing into your sometimes.  Sometimes she is not serving you the way you like.  Sometimes she isn’t as ambitious as you’re hoped.  Sometimes she is just being and you want more and in those times I become your sometimes beginning with a remember when.  Sometimes you have the power to make me feel as if I could be but then again sometimes is always temporary.

There was a time that I thought it was cute but now it’s old.  I’m tired of sometimes.  I am too old and too good to sometimes worth it to you.  There is never a deposit made and now there are insufficient funds for any sort of withdrawal.  Nothing to show for all this time and I won’t continue to just be your sometimes.

3 comments:

Mahogany said...

Yesssss! Girl, I feel like you were talking about my life...

I know this story by heart (sadly) and yes there comes a time when it gets old and sour.

Great read, Thanks for sharing and the inspiration....I for one need reminders to continue to stay strong.


★Starrla said...

Same script of my life with a different cast. #MESSAGE

1ManView said...

Sometimes we know its time to let go...

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected