Thursday, September 10, 2009

out of reach but in sight

Have you ever wanted someone so bad but knew that they were not for you. they are out of touch and unavailable to you. Have you ever watch him or her from a distance and wondered what if? Have you ever wanted to touch them and feel them close to you so bad that the yearning is almost agonizing.  One of those "If" moments... 
How many nights I've laid in bed excited over you

I've closed my eyes and thought of us,
A hundred different ways
I've gotten there so many times
I wonder how 'bout you
Day and night, night and day
All I've got to say is
If I was your girl...



Oh the things I'll do to you
I'd make you call out my name
I'd ask who it belongs to
If I was your woman,
The things I'd do to you
But I'm not, so I can't,
Then I won't
But, if I was your girl




Dear one out reach but in sight b/k/a Mr. Unavailable


It is good to see you but I am sure that it would be even better to feel you.  I look at you and see all the things that could be done in the dark until the light.  I look at your smile and see me putting the smile on your face and even think of the moments when it turns to a frown.  The frown somewhat turns me on because it provides another opportunity to put another smile on your face.  That makes me blush a bit.  I hear you say that you are happy and even hear you say that this is the one.  I have to be honest, I always hope that there is a but.  Don't get me wrong I am glad that you are happy.  What is life without a little happiness along the way but I have to say that I wish it were me.  I see you and wish that was me in that picture instead of.  Hell, I didn't even get the chance.  You could have known what it was like with me.
You talk to me about all sorts of stuff. sometimes sweet, sometimes helpful, sometimes sensitive and sometimes encouraging. We are honest and sincere. We even enjoy the unspoken too.  You see me and you see all of me.  I can sometimes feel you wonder and I wish that you would share the mental escapade.  After all a little talk doesn't really hurt or does it?  Would I be going to far if I asked you do you ever think of me when you are with...dont worry about it.  It will be my fantasy.
If I was your girlfriend
Would u let me dress u
I mean, help u pick out your clothes
Before we go out
Not that youre helpless
But sometimes, sometimes

Those are the things that bein in loves about
If I was your one and only friend
Would u run 2 me if somebody hurt u
Even if that somebody was me?
Sometimes I trip on how happy we could be
Please

If I was your girlfriend
If I was your girlfriend
Would u let me wash your hair
Could I make u breakfast sometime
Or then, could we just hang out, I mean
Could we go 2 a movie and cry together
Cuz 2 me baby that would be so fine




 So, in sight one, I leave you be and admire from afar.  I continue to be the friend from a distance.  I even hold onto the piece of you that will always belong to me in my pocket.  I pull it out from time to time to wish. Someone told me that if you want something you should write it down and hold onto it.  That's my little secret and if I weren't so respectful I would tell you this to your face and show something.  I respect that I am not the one and I respect that you can not be what I want you to be because you belong to another. So, I will hold onto my little secret and cherish each fantasty and await that but.

4 comments:

Katlynne/Ms. Downlow said...

Freckles, you are speaking my language babe! This post is so provocative, I love it, and love you for being so devoted to my work.

I hope you get your heart's desire...you deserve nothing less!

Freckles said...

thanks mama. I know some of what you write about and its is intriguing because I havent had the tenacity to go along with it. So, I write about it and I know He reads it too. It is unspoken and that is what makes it sensual to me.

I hope to. Maybe one day... Blessings lady

Perri Forrest said...

That would be so hard to do, Freckles. I really hope one day you are able to get your feelings out to this person because there is a feeling there that can't be ignored for too long. This person does something to you and that says a lot. There is not too much of that going on these days (smile). Passion. That's hot. I really hope you get your heart's desire and answer some time in the near future because it sounds like fireworks would be what's written next...

Take care,

Freckles said...

He knows. He read it. He is married. We are friend at a distance. It is best this way.

Thank you though.

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected