Thursday, August 27, 2009

NO LIFETIME PUSSY PASS FOR YOU (repost)


So what I told you that you were the love of my life and so what you are in my top 3 - you decided to walk out of my life and along with your exit was your pussy pass. So what I can recall almost ever unbelievable orgasmic service you provided and I told you were the best. Finally, so what I said that I would always be here. I meant it at the time but then I got tired and ALL of that went out the door. This pussy could have had your name on it whenever, wherever and however forever. Could have should have would have -You could have been but you were not man enough to be in it or have such privileges to stay up in it. I want a man that is man enough to be my man. So, you proved that you were not the man for me or hold onto the pass.
NO MORE PUSSY PASS FOR YOU!
and YES I mean that in the nicest most sincere way possible. It’s a negative for you buddy. I am no longer interested in the opportunity to have any parts of this body touched by you at this time. Your Pussy pass has been revoked. You had your opportunity and you did not man up when it counted. The thought of you no longer moistens my area. So, I am going to share this with you just this once and I hope that we do not have to have this conversation again anytime soon.After all this time that is all that we have - all this time. You didn’t hold the arrangement and it’s not all your fault. One minute you are there and consistent and you want to be there and its all good. Then something doesn’t go your way and you get mad and take a time out. Then you get over it and want back and I let you back in. After all, that dick was good. Then you want more and then you decide you want less. We can’t be this but you don’t want anyone else to hit it. And still I let you be there.
What’s your deal?
All the times of yes, yes and yes but when you get a no you forget all the times that I said yes. You should have known better. You should have realized and recognized. At this moment it is what it is but please do not feel that you have got it like that to come back after all this time. This here belongs to me and does not have you name on it no matter how good you think that you are. Though, I cannot take that from you. Boy, you had a stroke on you... mmmmmhmmmm.... high five to that but there is no more to you than that. You are a good dick. A good rise to the occasion keep my back arched, close my eyes and see the stars around me and know that the river does not run dry. A good thick dick. It is all that you are and that my dear that is not enough... anymore.
There has got to more.
I feel like those men that say that she is nothing more than a piece of good ass when my dick is hard and now I feel the same about you. All you are is good dick when I need to get one off but now I would much rather have B.O.B. There has got to be more to a man for me. Some sort of passion, ambition, motivation or a simple foundation. You cannot love the streets more than yourself forever baby, especially at this adult age.
At what point do you set those childish attributes behind you?When do realize that you can be more than a street thug? Don’t get me wrong - I don’t knock the hustle about you. In fact it is admired but when do you do something legit and keep your hustle as additional?I don’t get it. It’s hard to live straight but it can reap benefits. When do you recognize that you are more than that?
I can’t want more for you than you want for yourself and even though you said you were going to do be, you didn’t. I wanted to believe in you but you didn’t believe in you. I don’t want to stop you from being you but I have stopped being me to satisfy you. You have always been you and I am over you so, please continue being you and know that I am no longer available for any sort of interest. Truth is you were never really good for me and I was never really good for and we just need to remember what we use to do. It was good and it was such a ride.
So, please feel free to pass go, collect $200 and try not to go to jail. I am tired of playing this game and will opt out. One more thing before I go let me remind that your pussy pass is now null and void. All of your services have been declined. It has been revoked and it will not last lifetime.
You are the weakest link - goodbye!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected