Friday, August 28, 2009

you have always been yourself

I can not even be mad. You have never been anything but you. You have always been one to say it like it is or say nothing at all. A quiet disposition with a rough exterior. Sexy in a sense but too nonchalant for my preference however I tried any.
fast talk, fast money and fast streets -you fascination but once upon a time you said you wanted more but more of what is the question. never tried to change you or make you be anything that you were not. encouraged you and tried to motivate you to have more.
so this is to you the one that didnt really lie but didnt really tell the truth. wanted to believe in you but you didnt beleive in you but one that I can say is that you were always yourself
and I can not even be mad.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected