Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 5: I am THANKFUL for ACCEPTANCE...


Acceptance (Merriam Webster)
a: to endure without protest or reaction <accept poor living conditions>
b: to regard as proper, normal, or inevitable accepted
>
c: to recognize as true : believe accept
the explanation>
Recently a long standing friendship that I cherished was concluded.  Though I mildly mourn the conclusion of this friendship I ACCEPT that it is over.  It was a good run.  In this friendship I learned a lot about being a friend and having a friend.  I learned some good and not so good things about myself.  I loved and still love.  I appreciated the friendship.  It was wonderful to have a person to endure everything with you.  Be apart of your flaws and ACCEPT them.  Love and care for you in spite of you.  Be willing to tell you the truth even when you don’t want to hear it.  Be able to say random things that is only really understood by two.  Years and years of growing to only grow apart.  It was kind of sad initially but I accept that it is over (maybe not forever but for now).
 

 
I am THANKFUL for my growth to ACCEPT things/situations for what they are.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

remember, accepting is the first step to continuing to live after a loss. whether it's a friend, love, family member passing..etc.

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected