Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4: I am THANKFUL for LOVE...

I am THANKFUL for LOVE.  I am THANKFUL that LOVE is a plethora of emotions.  I have come to terms with the fact that I am in LOVE with LOVE.  I am THANKFUL that LOVE can be authentic, genuine and not delusional. I am THANKFUL that LOVE is what you make it.  I LOVE LOVE.  I LOVE that there are so many forms of LOVE and so many things to LOVE, ways to LOVE...  I LOVE the thoughts associated with LOVE. I am in LOVE with the possibilities of LOVE. I LOVE the desire to LOVE. I LOVE the thought of being in LOVE. I LOVE falling in LOVE.  I LOVE expressing my LOVE (mentally, emotionally and physically and even spiritually). I even LOVE what it takes to be in LOVE and stay in LOVE.  I am THANKFUL that though I am “happily” single (to an extent) that I know that I am capable of LOVE and have the desire to LOVE. I LOVE hard.  I LOVE deep.  I LOVE tough.   I LOVE efficiently and sometimes too much.  I LOVE completely and sometimes effortlessly.  I am THANKFUL for LOVE songs, LOVE stories, LOVE poems, LOVE letters (though I haven’t received one of those in a while).  I am THANKFUL that I am in LOVE me and being in LOVE with me.  I have not always been this woman. I am and have been a true work in progress. In this journey I am THANKFUL that I have learned that you must LOVE yourself in or order to LOVE LOVE or a possibly have a LOVER.  I am THANKFUL that I feel like I have so much LOVE in me and that sometimes though I feel that LOVE has given up on me that I haven’t given up on LOVE.  There are so many reasons why I am THANKFUL for LOVE.

 

 

4 comments:

Don said...

Blogger @lisacwrites once stated in one of her videos how "Love is all we have." So true, so true in fact that brought tears to my eyes. Words cannot express how thankful I am to give and receive love.

LOVE it.

Freckles said...

thanks. I like this post. I keep finding myself going back to read it over. It is so how I feel.

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

not only did i love the way you set up the post, the color usage is crazy dope. nice post..ms. happily single. lol

Freckles said...

thanks buddy. I was all inspired. you know my love for love. I am glad that you liked it.
Dude, I am over being single but not willing to settle.

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected