Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 26: Success/ Accomplishments


I am THANKFUL that I am full of ACCOMPLISHMENTS & personal SUCCESS.  I am a woman that has been through some things in my life and I am still standing.  I am THANKFUL for all of my character building experiences.  It is true what they say hind sight is 20/20.  At the times that I went through some of the things that I went through in my life I couldn’t really see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I didn’t see me making it through or be able to still stand.  I am so THANKFUL that I graduated not only from high school near the top of my class but that I graduated from college (SHOUT OUT TO THE ILLUSTRIOUS FISK UNIVERSITY).  There was a time that I was told that I wasn’t worth much and that I was spoiled and self righteous.  There was a time that people that “loved” me told me that I was too fast and wouldn’t amount to much.  I am THANKFUL that they were wrong and alive to see me be so much more than they expected.  I am THANKFUL that I have been able to forgive and still grow.  I am THANKFUL that I have ACCOMPLISHED a measure of contentment with being myself.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected