Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 20: I am THANKFUL for ...Music (songs, lyrics, artist, genre)

 
I am THANKFUL for MUSIC. MUSIC has a way of speaking directly to whatever emotion that is in your spirit.  It can make you laugh, cry and make you feel real good. I am THANKFUL that music can convey what’s in your heart and soul no matter the circumstance. I am THANKFUL that there is variety in MUSIC.  I am THANKFUL for all sorts of music such as gospel, r&b, jazz, soul, neo soul, classical even country.  I am THANKFUL for hyms, catatas, spirituals and duets. I am THANKFUL for harmonies, instrumentations and the story telling. I am THANKFUL that music is pastoral, melodic, progressive and or recitative.


I am THANKFUL that MUSIC doesn’t see race or color.  I am THANKFUL that MUSIC doesn’t fuel hate.  I am THANKFUL that MUSIC can be an escape.  I am THANKFUL that MUSIC just is.

I am THANKFUL for Prince’s Adore, Jill Scott’s Golden, MUSIQ’s LOVE, Donnie Hathaway’s I Love you more than you will ever know.  I am THANKFUL for Janet Jackson’s Rhythm Nation, Erykah Badu’s Mama’s Gun, Carl Thomas’ Emotional, Lauryn Hill's Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. 
 
I am THANKFUL for Anita Baker, Monica, MJB, Charlie Wilson, EnVogue, Con Funk Shun, Minnie Ripperton, Stephanie Mills.  I am THANKFUL for Amy Winehouse, Lauryn Hill, Ceelo, Levert (LSG).  I am THANKFUL for Yolanda Adams, Marvin Sapp, Donnie Lawrence, Hezekiah Walker.  I am THANKFUL for Miles Davis, Sarah Vaughn, Patti Labelle, EWF

 There are so many more artists that I am THANKFUL for but mostly just the MUSIC.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected