Monday, September 3, 2012

Random Relationship Reflection: Happy Birthday Old Love

I thought about you all day.
On this day - your birthday. I couldn’t decide whether or not I should contact you especially after our last conversation which didn’t go as I had envisioned. I am still not quite sure if I am suppose to feel some kind of way about it but either way it was what I wanted, to hear your voice. I guess this is how this is suppose to be.
I never really knew what it meant to let go of you and for you to let go of me since once upon a time there was so much love in my heart for you which hasn’t completely left me. I couldn't comprehend at the time how it was going to feel or how much I was going to miss you.
To this day you have not ever really been too far from my thoughts and I always hope the best of God's blessings for you. I continue to pray for you, your heart and your dreams. I want nothing but the best for you in life.
I am continually thankful that I was blessed to experience us and had it been another time it may have been more successful. I learned so much about myself due to you and for that I am so thankful. I hope that today was good for you.
Happy Birthday Old Love.

2 comments:

★Starrla said...

Chile...once upon a time. I wish I could take that memory slot out of my brain sometimes but such is life.

Freckles said...

once upon a time was a good post for me too. I try not to regret yet I am not always successful.However each relationship has to be my preparation for the love of my life. I just have to believe that being thankful for old love is going to benefit new love. I just cant give up though this shit is crucial this time.

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected