Tuesday, September 7, 2010

These Freckles: Perfect Imperfections pt 1

These Freckles: Perfect Imperfection
Definition: a small brownish spot on the skin often turning darker or increasing in number upon exposure to the sun.

They define me and allow me to be close to him. I see him and he is me as I am he.

Each one has its own story, own purpose, own location. Not to be removed. Perfectly permanent.

Each has more hope, more faith the size of a mustard seed.

Keep me wonderfully original and unlike anyone else.

Special blessings with the kiss of the creator.

“Four be the things I'd have been better without:
love, curiosity, freckles and doubt.”
Dorothy Parks

“I wasn't always black... There was this freckle, and it got bigger and bigger.”
Bill Cosby

“If you're asking whether I intentionally mess up my hair, no, I don't.
And certain things, like my freckles, they're just there.
I don't do anything consciously.
I suppose I could get contact lenses.
I suppose I could comb my hair more often.”
Bill Gates

“If a man also or a woman have in the skin of their flesh bright spots, even white bright spots; / Then the priest shall look: and, behold, if the bright spots in the skin of their flesh be darkish white; it is a freckled spot that groweth in the skin; he is clean.
unknown

Freckled Faced girl – I haven’t always had them. As a child I didn’t have any and as I got older they began to speckle across my nose and apple of my cheeks. My auntie once told me that once I get about 20 they would take on a mind of their own and boy did they. Spread clear across my face.

When I got to college my freshmen dorm mother asked me if I wanted to some cream to get rid of them. I found that to be very strange but she said that so many people disliked having them on their face since they messed up the complexion. Blank stare.

Cause a face without freckles is like a sky without stars
why wastea second not loving who you are
those little imperfections make you beautiful, lovable, valuable
they show your personality inside your heart reflecting who you are
natasha bedingfield

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected