Thursday, December 10, 2009

Crown Royal On Ice: Sip Tease

DISCLAIMER: FOR ADULT ENTERTAINMENT - CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED.

Your hands on my hips pull me right back to you, I
Catch that thrust give it right back to you, you're
in so deep I'm breathing for you, you
Grab my braids arch my back high for you your
Diesel engine,I'm squirting mad oil ah
down on the floor til my speaker starts to boil
I flip s**t
Quick slip
Hip dip And I'm twisted In your hands and your lips and your tongue tricks and you're so thick and you're so thick and you're so Crown Royal on ice


Like she said, it's just a metaphor - I want more.
I need a sip...



Here is another fact about me - I use to be a bartender - I want to again. I went to bartending school in Los Angeles several years ago and love to learn about alcohol. Who doesnt like a good stiff drink every now and then - of course consummed responsibly.  However, I do not drink like I use to unless I am with KB or when I use to be with SS - thanks ladies, I still have a liver - good times nonetheless. But I do enjoy a good "sip" and this song. Consider this your sexual liquor lesson for the day. Please enjoy and take notes.  There will be a test.


Crown Royal is a blended Canadian whisky, 40% alcohol by volume, 80 proof. The production of Crown Royal began in 1939 coincident with the first Royal Tour of Canada by reigning monarch King George VI and his wife Queen Elizabeth. To mark this historic occasion, Samuel Bronfman, President of the Seagram Company, decided to create a quality whisky to be packaged in a crown-shaped bottle and dressed in a distinctive royal purple bag.  Now owned by Diageo.

Crown Royal Flavor
Color: Rich Golden Amber
Nose: Rich and Robust, with slight hints of vanilla and fruit
Body: Full, Robust and perfectly balanced
Palate: Delectiably smooth and creamy with hints of oak and sweet flavor of vanilla

You see Amber is an ancient aphrodesiac and also promotes harmony & balance. Vanilla is one of the most scentual - sensual aromas. The smell of vanilla is realxing and comforting to most. Vanilla and fruit scents encourage our pheromones desires. The nose is a very powerful sense. All of this accompanies by the musk of oak. Sensually gratifying - study your Karma Sutra - you may learn something about your senses (smell).

oooh Crown Royal - it's only a metaphor.


There is nothing like a good sip. the taste tantalizes all of your senses. Crown has a way a making you warm and tingly on the inside. After all it was made for a king.  Everything about it is sexy. The color. The smell. The taste. It plays on your senses and takes you away into another world.
oooh. Ahhhh.... Remind you of anything?
The way he touched, kissed, licked, slurped, tasted, looked and sipped.  The wonderful way I knew to move with his touch there and the way he made me call on all of our ancestors in that moment. Meeting his up to my down and wanting more. Feeling drunk on passion, lust desire and on the Crown.  Crying out for more and more and more.  Flip it and meeting my down to his up. Toes spread and nails deep. Clenchin and trying to hold on.  Not wanting to miss anything in between.  The way I loved the taste of his crown royal. mmmmm... Damn, he is so thick....  awakening all my senses and making me desire more and more and more...
Sip Tease.
 
Where is my ice?

Again, its just a metaphor for wanting more... just like that.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected