Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKS

Thank you to all the new readers. I appreciate you and your comments. I only wish that more of my followers would comment and tell me what they are thinking. However I am happy to see that I have gotten my 40th official follower. Welcome. These are my thoughts, views, concerns, prayers, hopes, desires, and temptations amongst other things. I am just sharing with you and love to get your feedback.
Keep it up coming and keep sharing.

Whatever our individual troubles and challenges may be, it’s important to pause every now and then to appreciate all that we have, on every level. We need to literally 'count our blessings,' give thanks for them, allow ourselves to enjoy them, and relish the experience of prosperity we already have. Be thankful not only today but everyday

Let's all continue to support one another and again thanks for reading....


Words, Peace and Blessings...

- Freckles -

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO

Freckles said...

Awww thanks Della. Your support is truly appreciated.

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected