Friday, July 31, 2009

Sleepless in Atlanta

It's 6:08 am and I have yet to go to sleep. I went to bed and even laid there a while but no sleep. I even did some bible study and got a good word of encouragement. I have just about finished all the thank you cards for all the sympathy cards recieved and sent a message of thanks to my church family in CA. I sit here wide awake with all kinds of thoughts flowing. Yet no shut eye for the woman with things going through her mind. sitting here sleepless. I have to find a place of peace. The last month has been difficult and I have wondered what I am I suppose to learn from all of this. Each step has had me wondering if I could even catch a break or if the next something will make me lose it. Its frustrating and overwhelming. I dont eve really have the words to express all the things that I feel. its just kind of is what it is. It's 6:48 and I am still up but I am going to try to find my peace.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected