2. I am THANKFUL that I have realized that it is not weak to accept help when you need it.
3. I am THANKFUL for this CHALLENGE
4. I am THANKFUL that I am able to LIVE this LIFE in spite of circumstance and/or situations.
5. I am THANKFUL that I am learning not to hold grudges and be able to forgive
6. I am THANKFUL for the people that are in my life on a regular basis besides my family. Especially those that I am so blessed to actually call friend in a sincere manner.
7. I am THANKFUL for the SPIRIT of DISCERNMENT. I am a work in progress but I am hoping that I am able to become in a better relationship with this SPIRIT.
8. I am THANKFUL for ENCOURAGEMENT of my fellow bloggers and the relationships that we have forged. I am often so encouraged by what I read by so many though provoking people. I am THANKFUL for all of you and look forward to meeting many of you in 2013. Let’s make it happen.
9. I am THANKFUL that though I am “happily” single (to an extent) that I know that I am capable of LOVE and have the desire to LOVE. I am ready for LOVE, well I think I am but I am ready for a companion. I am so over dating. I want me some LOVE in the works. Maybe 2013 will bring me some companionship and LOVE. THANKFUL for optimism.
10. I am THANKFUL that I have been able to meet some new bloggers through this challenge and that this 30 days is done. Now back to your regularly scheduled foolishness.