Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Insomniac Thoughts (RAMBLE)

totally missing me granny and daddy right now while I am sleep and hafta be up in 5 1/2 hours.
DAMN INSOMNIA.

I really want to talk to her right now.  I feel disconnected.  Now that she is gone I dont really feel or really hear from that side of the family.  The very thing that I hoped wouldnt happen is happening.

It is kind of crazy that when you up and all alone at night when you are suppose to be sleep all the things that go through your mind and send your emotions into rollercoaster mode.  I am really just so all over the place.

wish he would have presented himself differently than he did.  his dirty bathroom was a dealbreaker.  I miss that old friendship even though its not worth having.

I am tired. I really want a career oriented job and have my heart set on one in particular.

 I really want the Galaxy tablet phone. played with it today and man...

maybe I am not as ready as I thought I was.  I am ready for my BREAKTHROUGH



I am going to end this post via my phone right now before I get all sorts of beside myself.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected