Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 9: I am THANKFUL for my GRATITUDE... (late edition)

I am THANKFUL for GRATITUDE…

I sometimes get caught up in the woe is me, Lord don’t you see, God do you hear me and oh Jesus did you blink.  I know God see all and I figured that if you see how hard I am having it or that I need some sort of breakthrough, You would give some sort of sign.  I almost let the devil see me slipping but there is a place... I almost let him steal my joy. I almost gave up.  But God say otherwise.... Thank you. Through it all - I am blessed and yes, I am going through but you cannot come out until you are through.  I know that but I truly understand it now.  God has chosen me to go through this storm (although it has been a little longer than I would prefer) so that I can share this with someone or help someone that is going through worse or even less and I am going to have an awesome testimony. He brought me through before and I know He will bring me through this. This going through is tough but it is what it is at this time. All I can do is praise Him through and open up to people in a way that I never have. So I try to just hold on.

God works in awesome ways. He sends angels to ENCOURAGE you when you are having a hard time encouraging yourself.  He sends you angels to show you when you cannot step outside of yourself.  He puts people in your LIFE to motivate you and takes people out of your LIFE that take up space.  I am THANKFUL for that. 

An angel shared a few thoughts, concerns and confirmations. She said some things to me that I had only shared with God.  She reminded me that pride and peace conflict and that I need to let go of my pride. She shared that she had been praying for me through her own struggles in life.  How wonderful is that and how blessed am I that someone had me on their mind and took the time to pray for me - I love to sing that song in church but now it has a new meaning for me.  I am so THANKFUL that she has been praying.  

You never know who is truly praying for you or who is in your corner when you are all caught up in your emotions (issues).  Sometimes your issues are not about you and sometimes you are suppose to endure the storm so you can know what you are made of.  I am THANKFUL that I am able to have GRATITUDE in my heart and spirit.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected