Friday, November 2, 2012

DAY 2: I am THANKFUL for LIFE....


Life - I recognize that LIFE is worth living and that challenges of LIFE are character building.  I also understand that LIFE is precious.  I am THANKFUL for LIFE.  As I seem to keep stating that there are so many things going on in the world and most recently SANDY hitting the Northeast.  I have so many friends and loved ones in the area of the storms and I am so grateful that I have been able to be in touch with those people and knowing that they are ok.  The circumstances could have been worse and I am THANKFUL that their lives have been spared.  There is something about disaster that brings people together.  It’s kind of sad but awesome at the same time.  The sad part is that it seems that we would just simply be nicer to one another regardless of danger or disaster.  Of course in a perfect world we would be able to set aside differences for the greater good but it seems that this only happens when devastation is upon the horizon.  The storm was scary and as I sit over 2000 miles away in California I cannot help but to be THANKFUL for all the LIFE that was spared and all that will get through this. 

I am THANKFUL that there are still good people in the world that believe in LIFE.  I have been able to stop watching all the goodwill and stories about people helping each other just because they need help on the East Coast.  I love that there are those that still believe in helping one another.  I love that there are examples of LIFE worth living in spite of and makes me feel so blessed and so THANKFUL for what have.


 
Today’s Mantra: Continually praying for all those known and not known that have been impacted by SANDY.  I will be sure to do something wonderful for someone else just because with no expectations.  It will make me feel good about LIFE.

1 comment:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

things like this always impact us all. we are a nation that steps up, when we have to. disasters are not limited to certain people, certain locations..etc. they happen everywhere and at any time. i'm also thankful for the watchful eye God had on my loved one's & friends.

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected