Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1: At this moment I am THANKFUL for....


At this moment - I am THANKFUL that I woke up in my right mind.  There are days that this is sort of questionable to an extent.  Sometimes the matters of my world hold me hostage and attempt to the choke the life out of me.  I can hardly breathe and hardly function in my being.  Its tough pill to swallow.  I am not where I want to be in life.  I do not have the job/career that makes me completely happy or financially secure.  I sometimes worry where my next is coming from and why I am in this standby place.  It reminds me of planes on the runway waiting for their turn to take off.  I am soooooooooooo ready for takeoff but apparently it is not my turn just yet.  I am learning patience, clinging to my faith and trying to remain optimistic.  In my honesty, I am not always successful.  Some days I wake up feeling defeated and try my best to move through it. I feel as if my life is doomed and it spills over into my attitude towards others and life in general.  In these moments I am not the most positive to be around.  In those days it is a series of circumstances and situations that go through my mind and into my psyche sharing that I am not good enough and not worth it.  I am no myself and not completely in my right mind.  With all of that said, I am THANKFUL that today is not one of those days and I am feeling optimistic.  I am glad to be doing this challenge to keep my mind and thoughts positive.  Sometimes I need to be encouraged and today I am encouraging myself.  Today could be the day that everything changes for me and if I am not in my right mind I may miss my blessing and/or breakthrough.

Today’s Mantra: God I know that you are at work in my life.  Although the miracle I’ve been watching for may not happen today.  I know that I am one day closer to it.  I’m one day closer to my answered prayer, and I’m not going to be upset. I’ll not allow myself to become discouraged.  I know that your timing is perfect, so I am going to stay in an attitude of faith and keep trusting you to do what is best.  Father, I praise you for all favor today. 
                               In Your Name, Amen.

4 comments:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

amen. don't be discouraged, you aren't a plane on a runway. you're a baby bird on a branch. you have your entire life to soar, just hold out your arms and let it happen.

Freckles said...

arent you full of encouragement... thank you honee. I appreciate your words.

★Starrla said...

I swear you are in my brain some days lady! This is ME. We will get our breakthrough and oh what a season it will be!

Freckles said...

chile. We will and it is going to so super awesome. I am rying to be patient but some days are easier than others. smooches.

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected