Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 9: A Favorite Picture of My Bestfriend (Roc)

I've known him for almost 20 years and it has been quite the experience.  He is some kind of awesome though sometimes he forgets that I am a girl and just refers to me as his ninja. He is always there for me even when I am not particularly caring to hear the words out of his mouth.  I love him anyway though.  It is such a blessing to have a constant man in my life that is like a brother.  We have always been friends but more importantly we have always been super close.  I love his family and he loves mine.  I almost dont recall life without him in it.

1996 - This picture is when we were in high school on the quad as we call it.  We use to take lots of pictures all the time.  He played football and I was the stat girl though I ran track as well.  This is my favorite picture because life was simple.  We were simple.  He was about to graduate which was going to make me be senior after the fact.  Things were so simple then.  We hadn't lived real life.  We were carefree and simply happy.  It was good times back then and I am looking forward to many more.  I can honestly say that I know that he (ROC) will be in my life forever.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected