Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 8: A place you have traveled to and where you want to go


In the country I have been a few places.  I was born in Los Angeles, lived in Las Vegas.  When parents separated my sister and I lived in Rockford which is about hour outside of Chicago, went to college in Nashville where I traveled through all sorts of states with my college friends.  Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Georgia, the Carolinas, Virginia, Maryland, NY, DC.  When I lived in Atlanta my job sent me to Iowa and Nebraska which was quite an experience.  The headquarters was in Missouri.   
I’ve been to Mexico.  Tijuana and Resort style Mexico.

I want to go to
Barbados
Sidney Australia
Dubai





Amsterdam
as well as a few other places.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected