I’m too blessed to be stressed, right? Well my spiritual self knows this but in my humanness there are a few things that stress me out… (in no particular order)
· My Faith – sometimes I am conflicted. I know better but in moments it just seems or feels kind of stifled. I trust and believe in Him so much. I know He has me in spite of me. For that I am so grateful. I am working on being a better woman and a better Christian. There are times that I fall short but I am a work in progress. I think I just need to believe in me more and seek Him more.
· Things (Situations) that I cannot control.
· My current situation. I want so much more for me and though I know God is moving and He will move in His time. I sometimes tend to get a little anxious and somewhat overwhelmed.
· My desires not being met.
· Hope and my Heart. I struggle with my hope in the greater good.
· Not being able to hear my Daddy’s voice and sometimes I stress over how much I miss him. In those times I get overwhelmed and I don’t really have an outlet. It has been almost two years and it sometimes doesn’t seem to easier.
· Not letting the past go.
· My weight – It’s a struggle for me and has been. I am not as disciplined as I should be nor am I always as focused. I do not want to go back to the way I was.
· Ants. I cannot stand those boogers and when they get into everything and you have to try to get them cleared out. Then you feel like they are crawling all over you. Gracious.
· Inconsiderate and inconsistent behaviors – again things that I cannot control.