Friday, May 25, 2012

May 25 Something that I look forward to - LOVE

I have come to terms with the fact that I am in LOVE with LOVE.  It is authentic, genuine and not delusional.  It just is what it is.  I look forward to finding a LOVE of my own. A LOVE that will be full of hope and desire. A LOVE that will be constant and passionate.  Let me explain:

I LOVE LOVE.  I LOVE that there are so many forms of LOVE and so many things to LOVE, ways to LOVE...  I LOVE the thoughts associated with LOVE. I am in LOVE with the possibilities of LOVE. I LOVE the desire to LOVE. I LOVE the thought of being in LOVE. I LOVE falling in LOVE.  I LOVE expressing my LOVE (mentally, emotionally and physically and even spiritually). I even LOVE what it takes to be in LOVE and stay in LOVE.  All things of LOVE are LOVELY to me.  I LOVE hard.  I LOVE deep.  I LOVE tough.   I LOVE efficiently and sometimes too much.  I LOVE completely and sometimes effortlessly.  I LOVE LOVE songs.  I LOVE LOVE stories.  I LOVE LOVE poems. 

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. Mahatma Gandhi

I LOVE me and being in LOVE with me.  I LOVE that I feel like I have so much LOVE in me and that sometimes though I feel that LOVE has given up on me that I haven’t given up on LOVE.  Although I still have so much to learn about LOVE. I have not always been this woman. I am and have been a true work in progress. In this journey I have learned that you must LOVE yourself in or order to LOVE LOVE or a possibly have a LOVER.

You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are... your simple presence can make others happy. 
Jane Roberts
LOVE. The thought of LOVE makes me warm and fuzzy.  My LOVE provokes thoughts.
Who is he? Where is he? What is taking him so long? Am I ready for him?

What do I have to lose?  Like India, I am ready for LOVE but waiting for the LOVE of my life like Erykah.  Well at least I would like to believe that I am ready but waiting.  However I will not settle for any kind of LOVE.  I want a LOVE that is unselfish, unconditional and everlasting.  I want the kind of LOVE that comes from my hair follicle to my toe nails.  I LOVE the kind of LOVE that is expressed freely in harmonious metaphors and seductive similes.  The kind of LOVE that makes me call out your LOVERS name.  The kind of LOVE that allows you to smell them when they are not around.  The kind of LOVE that makes you close your eyes reflecting on last night, the night before and possibly the night before that and makes you smile.  I LOVE silly LOVE, courageous LOVE, passionate LOVE, boundless LOVE. I want the kind of LOVE that is worth fighting for no matter what “til death do us part” – a forever kind of LOVE.  Infinite kind of LOVE.  LOVE with no limit like mjb and is sweet like Anita.

My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return. 
Maya Angelou

Perhaps we're too embarrassed to change or too frightened of the consequences of showing that we actually LOVE. But why not risk it anyway?  Great LOVE and great achievements involve great risks.  LOVE takes work, effort, care and sometimes some pain.  Why not give into the concept of LOVE on any level.  After all LOVE is and we are nothing without LOVE.

Consider this:
It matters not
who you love,
where you love,
why you love,
when you love,
or how you love,
It matters only
that You love.
~John Lennon~

LOVE
It's something that I look forward to.

2 comments:

★Starrla said...

Once again ANOTHER great post!!

"LOVE. The thought of LOVE makes me warm and fuzzy. My LOVE provokes thoughts.
Who is he? Where is he? What is taking him so long? Am I ready for him?"

All.In.My.Head!!!!

Sometimes I feel crazy about this but I have these random feelings of whoever this man is for me I just know that I already love him even though I've never met him, never seen him...nothing. But I just KNOW...and it's weird! I imagine the possibility of him and can easily say I love him. No questions asked. You and these thought provoking posts!!

Freckles said...

I live All.In.My.Head too. it be like that. I wonder all those things too. I think that I am just bout ready tho. I need a return on my investment.

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected