Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24: Something that I have learned

Something I’ve learned is that it is ok to just be me and God is so GOOD.  I am in a good place in my life right now.  Of course there are things that I would like to change and there are things that need to be better.  This post is in reference to my being.  I am happy with being me and I am finally happy that God made as He did.  He allowed me to make some mistakes and learn from them.  He never left me in the midst.  I am very much in tune with my flaws and fabs.  I know which things I am working on and which I am not… right now.  There was a time that I wore a mask.  I wanted to be so much more than I was and felt that it validated me as a person.  Thanks God my 20’s are over.  I thought that all the people pleasing and pretending made me better but now I have learned that I am pretty awesome.  He made me with an amazing spirit.  I am fab as I am – flaws and all.  Contentment with one’s actual self is a good place.  Now when I get the rest of me together… but that is a process and God is still working on me.

To feel as if you belong is one of the great triumphs
of human existence

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected