Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random Relationship Thought


I use to wonder how it would feel to be over the thought of us. I was curious to know if over, really had an emotional connection with my being.  The distance of heart use to grow fonder but now is strangely becoming complacently comfortable.  I no longer hear your voice in my spirit expressing your yearning for me and when we reconnect I no longer feel the passion that once upon a time made me exude love.  I suppose this is the beginning of our end.  
No more forever?

2 comments:

Reggie said...

I don't even want to think about my current relationship ending...........but I know that's not completely up to me.

It is what it is.

Freckles said...

Its tough but a real feeling for me at this time. I learned a lot and trying to find the words to put in writing.

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected