Friday, January 20, 2012

30 Blog Challenge Day #12: A Photograph of the town I live in

My home town is Los Angeles.

Home of almost 4 million residents, a number of larger corporate headquarters, Lakers, Angels, Clippers, Dodgers, Kings, Galaxy etc., Sunset Strip, beaches & palm trees, Disneyland, Universal Studios, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Getty Museum, Hollywood Bowl,  Staple Center, Rose Bowl, Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles, Home of the 1984 Summer Olympics, Captial Records, Nokia and Kodak Theatres and so much more...

Check my Ode to the Hood: Respiration
So much on my mind I just can't recline
Breathe in, inhale vapors from bright stars that shine
Breathe out, weed smoke retrace the skyline


2 comments:

Reggie said...

Nice capture, I haven't been to LA in years.

Freckles said...

thanks Reggie. There is no place like home (so they say). Why havent you been to LA in years???

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected