Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 5 - Greed

Greed.
Seven Worldly Material Desires.

1. Several pairs of Christian Louboutin & Giuseppe Zanotti shoes

 
2. Mercedes CL 555



3.  Designer Loft full of fabulous furnishings

4. Large walk in closet such as the one BIG built for Carrie in Sex in the City filled with all my favorite brands (Gucci, Prada, Dior, Balenciaga, Etero, Yves St Laurent, Valentino, St. John, Armani, Alexander McQueen, DKNY, Banana Republic, Michael Kors etc)A


5. A Ritani or Tacori platinum diamond engagement ring from the love of my life.

6. Handbags (Markowsky, Jimmy Choo, Celine, Gucci, Dior, Escada, Louis Vuitton)

7. The most modern functionally beautiful kitchen ever so I can cook EVERYTHING.





3 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

#5...all i want is a Tacori engagement ring! i even know the set i want....its $$$ but it looks so good on my hand! lol


I have a thing for kitchens which is crazy cuz i hardly cook but i just want it to be amazing like that one!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

best thing on your list..the kitchen.

now please get in there and cook me some dinner. i will build a state of the art kitchen for any woman who wants to keep me laced in some breakfast, lunch & dinner..

Freckles said...

Sunshinestar, Girl, I admire you for trying it on. I just go ogle and drool. I cannot seem to try it on. It will be just too much.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE KITCHENS and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to cook. I generally have all the events at my house so that I can cook. If I had the state of the art kitchen...

TUN, IF YOU BUILD IT, I WILL HELLA COOK!

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected