Seven things you neglect to do
I NEGLECT TO:
1. Becompletely happy with what I have. I always want more and sometimes get caught up with what I don’t have, what I am not, where I should be along with this and that. Sad but true. Smh.
2. Save money
3. Surrender some things.
4. Get my MBA. I have been out of undergrad almost 10 years. I have neglected do so.
5. Workout hard – I want to lose 15 more pounds and tighten up this foolishness but I have NEGLECTED to step up the workouts. I do not have a reason why.
6. Work on ALL of my flaws. I am very much in tune with what they are but I NEGLECT to work on all of them. Some of them maybe but naw, I’m just not.
7. Step outside of the woman that I am right now and becoming. Some folks try to test my gangster (yes, again with an ER and not an A). They try to believe that my nice as naïve. I NEGLECT to go there with any of them.