Monday, October 19, 2009

Tag, You are it!!!

I was tagged by this wonderful woman by the name of Starrla Monae so I guess I must follow the Rules and I have to say I would love to see who will actually participate - let me know.  Now let's play!


The Rules:

1. Open your 1st photo folder

2. Scroll down to the 10th photo

3. Post that photo and story on your blog.

4. Tag 5 or more people (I dont know if I have 5 folks that will repond but we shall see)



Well, I make custom pillows and give them as gifts and sell them for gifts.  It started off in college as one of those things that could be done as crossing gifts then it became gifts to friends for their birthdays in their favorite colors with a possible nickname.  I then started selling them at womens conferences and mothers day events.  Now, they gifts to be ordered and shipped directly to you.  if yo uare interested - let me know.  I have to say that I love arts and crafts.  It is very relaxing to me. 

The picture above is a pillow that I made for a friend for Christmas last year.  She makes soy candles and was debating on truly pursing her business.  She also just had a bunch of stuff going on and this was a personal gift of love.  So, I made the pillow above in natural jeweled earth color tones of her business with the word "Believe" on it as her motivation and encrouagement and the date on the back.  I wish that I had a better picture than this but this is something that I may not have shared otherwise.  My first folder is private so I mildly cheated and went to my second folder. lol. Something yo have to keep private. After all my mother sometimes reads my blog - :)

Now you guys below are TAGGED!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected