Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LOVE LANGUAGE

Well I took this quiz – as you know that I am in love with love. So I have just learned some new stuff about myself. I like what I like and this thing was fairly accurate. I am a woman that is a work in progress but I am coming into my own. I am the kind that Percent Language Score 13% Words of Affirmation 4 23% Quality Time 7 10% Receiving Gifts 3 20% Acts of Service 6 33% Physical Touch 10 How to Interpret Your Profile Score Your highest score indicates your primary love language. Your second highest score indicates your secondary love language. If two scores are identical, you are bi-lingual (you have two Primary love languages). If the scores of your primary language and your secondary language are close (for example, 10 and 9 respectively), it indicates both are important to you. The highest possible score for any one love language is 12. Having a clear picture of your primary and secondary love languages will explain much of your past behavior. Think back over the past and ask yourself, "What have I most often requested of my spouse?" Chances are your answer will lie within the scope of your primary and secondary love languages. You have been requesting that which would meet your deepest need for emotional love. Your requests, however, might have come across as nagging or criticizing and thus drove your spouse away. http://www.afo.net/hftw-lovetest.asp Tell me about yours

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected