Sunday, October 15, 2017

90 Days...

Today we celebrate our probation period. We have survived, grown and learn a lot about each other. The benefits far out weigh my expectations. My expectations were more than happily ever after but I can honestly say that for the first time in life I am truly just happy with life. We are simply sweet and sometimes sexy. The sexy is the greatest of the benefits.

I am grateful that though it has not been easy with my transition, you've been super accommodating. Thank you. It is not always easy and with this journey we are definitely learning each other. I'm dealing with you single man ways and you try to adjust to all my girly ways but somehow we just make it all work.

I'm so in love with you and being your wife is my greatest joy. I'm glad that you found me when you did. The timing couldn't have been better. We were on the same page at the same time.  Our communication still amazes me. I have never had this kind of mental stimulation consistently before you and love the way that you are so into me, my heart and my spirit. Your encouragement has been monumental and it makes me strive to be better every day. I love the way you make me feel even when you're on my last nerve. Those times challenge me most since we are so in this and I feel like the Lord surely is teaching me patience. Merciful Lord.

I believe in us and our future. I believe that we are suppose to be together. I believe that this 90 days are the first of many to come.  I believe that we will be able to endure all the storms and love each through it.  I am so blessed to be able to continue to live life as your friend, your lover and your wife.  

Dude, I hella love you. Happy 90 days!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected