Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Take Off Your Cool (to Him inspired by Outkast: Speakerbox/The Love Below)

Take Off Your Cool – Andre 3000 (OutKast) f. Norah Jones
Baby, take off your cool
I wanna see you, I wanna see you
Baby, don’t be so cool,
I wanna see you, I wanna see you

Dedicated to Him...

See me, Hear me, Feel me…

This is me transparently displaying more than just action with you in regard.  I wanna know all of you.  Know you in the most intimate of your thoughts, pleasures and desires.   I wanna know you all the way through.  Your concepts, ideas, points of view alongside your ambitions and fears.  With that all in my mind, I deliver me unto you.  Open and fully aware, inhibited, freely showing you all of me in return or even prior to. 
Baby, take off your cool

I wanna see you, I wanna see you

Baby, don’t be so cool,

I wanna see you, I wanna see you

See me grow, mature and even make some mistakes that may make you somewhat not pleased.  May be hard to watch but knowing I will get through it.  See me excel in my dreams as they come true one by one.  See my expectation to rejoice together.  See me want to be with you and please you.  See me show you without feeling as there is a need to prove.  See us be great, growing together but still keeping each piece in tact.

Baby, take off your cool

I wanna see you, I wanna see you

Baby, don’t be so cool,

I wanna see you, I wanna see you

Hear me when I say what I feel and desire whether pain, love or randomness.  Hear my honesty, being me in its entirety (good, fab, not so amusing, desirably sexy, and mildly mannish however it be).  Hear my desire for you and us.  Hear my point of view that may not always agree with yours, though respectable that there is a line at disagree.  Hear my heart speak directly to yours in more than just passion, exhilarating spiritual compassion for what’s within.  Hear the expression of soul to soul with no words audibly spoken though full conversations were heard.  Hear me declare us a team, knowing that I am your advocate and never intentionally your adversary.

Baby, take off your cool

I wanna see you, I wanna see you

Baby, don’t be so cool,

I wanna see you, I wanna see you

Feel my femininity as I am sincerely comfortable being a woman.  I love my features and know what works where with this/that and where it all should be.  Feel that I choose to display my features how I choose to which makes me happy to be me.  Feel that I love me enough to love you.  Feel my flaws as they are in existence in tune with the rest of me even when they’re showcase not some of my best moments.  Feel that it is ok to not particularly be fond of those attributes acknowledging that they are mere parts that should not impact heavier than the things that you adore.  Feel me love hard, completely without restriction.  Feel me allow you into my spaces freely and especially. 

Baby, take off your cool because all I want is to know you.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected