Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 28: Live, Love, Laugh

I am THANKFUL for being able to LIVE in spite of me, my flaws and my mistakes.  I am THANKFUL that I am able to LIVE this LIFE in spite of circumstance and/or situations.  I am THANKFUL that I am amongst the LIVING when there are some that are not able.  I am THANKFUL for each and every day that is mine to LIVE (not only the good days but the not so good days as they are still worth LIVING). 

I am THANKFUL that I have the SPIRIT of LOVE in/on me.  I am THANKFUL that I can LOVE, that I am LOVED and the ability to fall in LOVE one day.  I am THANKFUL that I learned to LOVE myself.  I am THANKFUL that my LIFE revolves around and within LOVE.  I am THANKFUL that LOVE exists.  I am THANKFUL that I LIVE for LOVE.  I am THANKFUL that regardless of the lemons that I LOVE to LIVE.

I am THANKFUL for LAUGHTER.  I am THANKFUL that LAUGHTER is good for the soul/SPIRIT.  I am THANKFUL the ability to LAUGH.  I am THANKFUL that LIFE gives you things to LAUGH about.  I am even THANKFUL for being able to LAUGH to keep from crying.  I am THANKFUL that sometimes I have to LAUGH about LOVE.  I am THANKFUL to LIVE and LAUGH.

I am THANKFUL that I can LIVE this LIFE and LOVE to LAUGH.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected