Tuesday, January 17, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge Day #10: Photo of MY Favorite Place To Eat


 ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT



 
I love to eat and I am learning as I get older when its time to get together we (my friends) generally dont do clubs anymore (not too mention there are not very many clubs in LA that I would really want to go to but that is another story for another day).  I have a few places that I frequent but as for really good food and super cool vibe not too formal.  One of my favorite places to eat is Lucille's Smokehouse.  Its so cool and laid back and the food surpasses comfort. 

FIRST, Let me just say that whenever you go there they give you this basket of biscuits and this amazing apple butter - (DUDEDAMNIT). 

Generally when we go to Lucille's we chill at the bar during their happy hour where they have these super awesome Hurricanes.  I mean super awesome like back in Nawlins good and during happy hour, they're only $5 (dude). 

I like their onion shoestrings that come with this tangy barbeque ranch (OHMYGRACIOUS).  There are plenty of other great appetizers on their menu such as fried green tomatoes, fried pickles, Smoke trip Tip Quesedillas (SHUTUP).  As far as the main course... I love their Blackened Catfish and Smoked Salmon but they got this Brisket that just makes you wanna... 

All this stuff comes with these tasty sides such as these cheese grits and their greens are actually pretty good.  There are good sandwhiches and burgers too.  I am not a huge fan but they have sweet potatoe fries that I hear are good but they're not my thing.  Oooooh..... they're desserts are good too.  My favorite is the Snickers Ice Cream Pie or the Banana Pudding and the Bread Pudding is good.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected