Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm back

So, I have been gone for a while.  It was not initially intentional but it was deeply needed. I feel like I am on repeat but the last 2 years things have been incredibly challenging for me.  I know that I am not the only person going through but sometimes going through becomes an utterly lonely place.  There have been times that I have felt alone in a world full of people. I have not completely been present in my hope.  I have several moments where I thought that I wanted to give up in this place.  This was a place that made me take a deep look within myself to find my strength, trust in my faith and recognize my desire for hope.
There is always hope and I have it.  After all that I have been through and after all that I have battled and conquered, there’s renewed hope, desire and faith.  I hope that I will continue to grow into this new normal.  I hope to continually grow into a better woman that will be a better person, a better daughter and granddaughter, a better sister, a better friend and better lover.  I hope that God will continually share His renewed grace and mercy on me each day.  I hope that my words will encourage someone else to go on and not give up on their hope for life, strength and faith.  I hope that my writing will be more dedicated and focused for my love of pen to paper.
So, I am back and better.  I am feeling more dedicated and completely present.  There are so many wonderful things going on in my life right now.  I feel God truly moving and I am so hopeful.
Please ride with me as I continue to Freckles’ Thought For this Day, Wednesday’s Words and Lyrics and my NEW I to WE editions – COMING SOON.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected