Seven Great Things About Yourself:
1. I am a GREAT cook and bartender. I love to cook and I have that special ingredient of love and care with all that I prepare. I truly can fix a great drink too. Not too light, not too strong. It is important to enjoy it and let it creep upon you.
2. I have GREAT legs (the speak for themselves)
3. I am a GREAT talker that can also listen GREATLY- I pride myself on knowing a little bit about a lot of things that can be carried in a conversation. I love talking to people, even people that I do not know. Sometimes I get a little long winded but I have learned to listen. One will never learn anything if they don't listen. I can hear what is being said and truly understand most points of view whether I agree or disagree.
4. I am GREAT friend. Those that actually call me FRIEND always know that I care about them. I am genuine and there is not BS with me. I am a friend for the long haul - through good and bad with a no matter what circumstance. If I got it it's yours. If you need me I am there (at least I try). I will cry with you, cuss for you and listen. I am a great motivator, encourager and even be the one to tell you when you are wrong. I am the cheerleader and always #1 on your team.
5. I am a GREAT coordinator. I am truly organized and I get things done. I work hard and have good follow through and I keep a great paper trail.
6. I am GREAT with my words. I try to make sure that I get my point across using the right words and explanation. I generally do not say anything when I do not have the right words.
7. I have a GREAT heart. I am not always right and sometimes its not for the best but my heart is sincere and genuine. I am a hopeless romantic with an amazing compassion for people. I think a good (great) heart is a wonderful attribute.