Ladies and Gentleman of the service committee, I feel that there are a couple of issues that we shall bring to discussion. It has recently been brought to my attention that we have a minor problem among us. Well it is not really a problem and more so an epidemic of lack of detail and care for service. Call it what you like but when providing service is should be enjoyable and pleasurable for all parties involved. It should be stimulating and of course the appetizer before the entrée.
(PLEASE VISIT PREVIOUS POST – FOR YOUR HEAD SERVICE)
Appetizer, appetiser [ˈæpɪˌtaɪzə] n
1. (Cookery) a small amount of food or drink taken to stimulate the appetite
2. Any stimulating foretast
Appetizer - food or drink to stimulate the appetite (usually served before a meal or as the first course)
Aperitif - alcoholic beverage taken before a meal as an appetizer
THESE TERMS WILL COME AGAIN AND YES THERE WILL BE A TEST.
So, the appetizer is known as being the starter or a little taste. On any menu at any restaurant there is a list of starters. The starter and/or appetizer are generally finger licking good or at least it should be. It serves as getting your pallet wet in preparation for the main course. This means there is something that follows that will hopefully leave you full and happy. So we all desire. I for one prefer a 5 course or full service experience. There is no issue and to each his her own but when head becomes part of the situation, we should all be on the same page.
There are a few things we should be conscious of while providing a pleasurable appetizer also known as good head service. Oral sex done right can take your partner to new heights of pleasure, but done wrong it can be an ordeal for both of you. I believe that we would all agree with
1. Clean working station: It is important to have a clean and well maintained area. We should all be conscious of making sure that it is cleaned thoroughly with soap and water on a very regular basis. Guys and girls should both keep their areas trimmed, shaved and/or easily accessible. It is important to trim off some of that foolishness down there as it may hold onto a bacterium which is not healthy. We live in different times. In order to have someone in your area it should be healthy. This does work together with your clean station also known as personal hygiene which is absolutely essential to receive service. No one wants to be in an unpleasant working environmnoent. Soap is essential for all and don’t just clean the outside – clean the inside too. Be careful of what you eat prior to and drink plenty of fluids (water) to cleanse the areas. fear of a funky odor or taste is the chief barrier to going down on a woman. All women do have a distinctive scent and flavor, and for some would-be cunning linguists, these may be an acquired taste. However, if your partner is clean and in good health, her taste and smell should not be unpleasant or overwhelming. The same goes for some men and his spunk. It really doesnt taste all that good so there is a chance that she may not swallow.
2. Use your hands: we all like to be touched and/or stimulated. It truly helps in the service process but pleases make sure your hands are clean and your nails are trimmed. No one likes to be scratched or stabbed by finger nails. Gently use your hands and/or fingers.
3. Watch Your Teeth: Please do no chew or gnaw. No one like this well there may be a few but please proceed with caution. In order to provide pleasurable service
4. Care for the details: it is always nice to start slow and work your way up. I would suggest thinking of your service as ice cream. When eating ice cream we tend to have careful detail to getting every last drop. The key is to use your tongue and lips to suck and massage it gently. Don’t poke at it or press too hard. Be sure to pay attention to everything inch by inch.
5. Enjoy your work environments: Explore the whole area with your mouth. Chill out and relax; enjoy yourself and don't get to tense or over excited. Don’t do it with expectations or if you don’t really want to be servicing. Servicing without care is no fun for either part well… Be prepared for more to come. After all it is only the appetizer so there should be more to follow... right?
I do hope that we are all on one accord after this conversation. I hope that we all walk away with some helpful information for future reference. I do hope that our next meeting will not be focusing on old business and we may speak on new business. If there is a subject that should be put on the agenda, please do not hesitate to let your voice be heard. Until then, we are adjourned.
Freckles over and out!