Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 15: I am THANKFUL for my SPIRIT of DISCERNMENT (late edition)


 I am THANKFUL for the SPIRIT of DISCERNMENT.  I haven’t always been a good judge of character but that is part of learning myself as well as people.  There have been times in my life that I haven’t been the best me that I could be.  I am THANKFUL that good discernment has allowed me to see me better therefore I can understand people better.  Now that my SPIRIT is better, I can be a better person. I am THANKFUL for my SPIRIT and DISCERNMENT.  I would like to believe that I am a very good judge of character.  I would like to believe in the greater good of all people.  I would also like to believe that I can recognize a snake in the grass or that I can be prepared for the dog that brings the bone.  To be honest, I am not always successful.   Sometimes people get nice and naive confused in regard to me.  I am a nice person for the most part.  I lead with my emotions.  I don’t like conflict.  I don’t like the feeling of I should have known.  I am THANKFUL for the SPIRIT of DISCERNMENT.  

Definition of DISCERN

1a: to detect with the eyes <discerned a figure approaching through the fog>
  b: to detect with senses other than vision <discerned a strange odor>

 2: to recognize or identify as separate and distinct : discriminate <discern right from wrong>
3: to come to know or recognize mentally discern
his motives>
I would like to believe that God will continue to give me the DISCERNMENT to maintain current relationships and as I allow myself to be open for a mate.  Sometimes people are not how the present themselves.  Sometimes people wear masks.  I hope that I will always be able to see people for who they are no matter the circumstance and be able to see past their flaws.
 

No comments:

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected