Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20: Something you wonder WHAT IF about


WHAT IF…

§  I would have chosen a different major or a different college?

§  I would have become his wife and had his baby

§  I would have kept it all to myself

§  My daddy was still here

§  I would have fought a little harder for us

§  He would have made the effort and not sabotaged us

§  I would have told the truth

§  I would have been comfortable in my own skin a little sooner

§  I wouldn’t have put myself in that situation

§  I decide to share me with him

§  My relationships change for the worse

§  Something were to happen to me

§  I didn’t care to feel or love

§  I didn’t have freckles

§  She wasn’t there for me what would have happened

§  I am not forgiven

§  I become successful

§  Pandora’s box opens

§  I never moved to Atlanta

§  She never figured out who I was

§  He couldn’t appreciate who I am now

§  She lets go of his bs

§  He walks away from her baggage

 There is always a WHAT IF…

4 comments:

★Starrla said...

Dammit chick! You always post these intriguing ass blogs that make me want to ask myself the same things! I feel most of these "What if's"

Freckles said...

Awwwww... thank you sis. I appreciate you

S Jones Aka Shirley said...

oooooo borrowing this, love it!!!

Freckles said...

GIRRRRL. GO FOR IT!!!! I cannot wait to read it. Starrla just did hers too.

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected