Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's My Birthday Week....



My birthday is Saturday.  I am excited about it and have been for a while now.  I love birthdays and celebrating everyone's birthday.  My friends will tell you.  It's HUGE.  in college I use to make sure that my crew's doors were decorated in the dorm.  I even decorated my roommate's door in our apartment last year.  It was hilarious.  I like to be sure that I always acknowledge and do something special for people that are special to me on their day of birth.  I am so grateful to the FACEBOOK for making that easier.  YAY!!! 

Anyway,  I am going to post everyday and share a few things about birthdays.  Let me know when yours is and I will be sure to have something special for you too.  LOL

4 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

Mine is march 31st and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY! I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WISH FOR.

JStar said...

:) I hope you enjoy your special day!!! Mine is Dec 7th :) I still cant believe I am going to be 35...

khaki la'docker said...

March 22nd- and im expecting something huge LOL
happy birthday to you tho!

Freckles said...

Ladies, ladies, ladies...

Yall are hilarious and thank you good morning blues... I live with expectancy so it will all happen!

Jstar, getting older is wonderful. I am so thankful for becoming wiser. I am going to be 31 but I will tell yall more about that this week.

Khaki, girl I so got you expecially when ya ready to come to the WESTCOAST...

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected