Monday, September 21, 2009

Fucking Aint Conscious: It can be that simple

 

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Well, I would like to believe that I am an aggressively passionate woman. I like what I like and want what I want. In my mind it doesn’t have to be so complicated. I have a wonderful friend that is simple. It is not a bad thing and it is not meant to be derogatory. She knows this and would not be mad for me sharing. It is just want it is. She sees thing for what they are and doesn’t spend a lot of time ciphering out real from fake. She sees things at face value. She is not into poetry really and prefers for one to say what is directly instead of melodic saying in so many words. If you want me - say that don’t give me a bunch of shit about the roses and the sky and how it feels like we should... Just say hey, I want to see you. It is that simple.


I respect that and often wish that I wasn't so emotional. I go in the moment sometimes and think about it later. I play a little game to see where his head is at but initially I know. I am attracted or not. I can either see us nakedly intertwined or I don’t. I sometimes hear men say what they like and what they want and then don’t know how to handle themselves when it rubs across him. Sometimes I just want what I want. Sometimes I need to escape all the BS of the world and be in tune with his conscious. I like to feel good but then again who doesn’t. I also like to be direct (sometimes to direct) and to the point. I like to speak up and be heard. You know what I meant - I said it how it was...

Yes, there are real topics to converse upon. Yes, there are real issues in the world. And, yes there are other subjects. However we all relate on this one. We have different opinions. We like different things. We like this before we get to that and oooh weeeee, we love it when it screams and quivers. Sometimes all the thoughts, words and worldly effort aren’t necessary. Sometimes we need to shut up and fuck...

2 comments:

She Hate Me said...

Yeah, I feel you on that one.

As poetic as I am, sometimes I just want to skip the lyrical foreplay and get right down to the nitty gritty.

★Starrla said...

*snaps snaps snaps* Coming from someone who is involuntarily celibate....geez sometimes I just want a hug from a man. Lol.

COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected